Have you optimised all the places where your brand shows up on Zoopla?
This article will look at where your branding is showing up today and how you can use our tools to boost your credibility.
This article includes:
- Optimise your brand across Zoopla
- Your first opportunity to boost your brand
- Connect to customers on multiple platforms
- Add credibility to your first impression using data trusted by 80% of mortgage lenders
- Branch Profile checklist
Optimise your brand across Zoopla
As a Zoopla agent, your brand can be found by home hunters and owners across all of our platforms - desktop, mobile and app.
With 70 million monthly sessions and 2.3 million unique users across Zoopla, there’s huge potential for your brand to be seen.
These audiences can find your brand using the Find agents service on Zoopla, and having a professional and consistent image can help make the decision for customers choosing an agent.
Your first opportunity to boost your brand
First impressions are formed within seconds, which is why your Branch Profile is an important starting point. When a potential customer searches for you in the Find agents section of Zoopla and clicks View agent profile, they'll see a description - use this space to highlight something special about your branch or service that makes you stand out from other agents. Be sure to add a high resolution logo and test how your profile and logo look on different platforms so that you ensure a consistent image on both a mobile and desktop view.
Connect to customers on multiple platforms
This is a fantastic platform to boost your brand and keep in your customer’s mind. You can link your social media to your Branch Profile and our Zoopla Advantage platform provides you with regularly updated research and insight that you can use to frame your local insights for your social media posts and videos.
Add credibility to your first impression using data trusted by 80% of mortgage lenders
The Property valuation report uses a unique valuation methodology built by Hometrack, whose data is relied upon by 85% of the UK's largest mortgage lenders. Each report includes an independent valuation estimate, rental estimate, and detailed local market insights so you can showcase your expertise and start winning more instructions with this professional valuation report. Providing a professional looking report with accurate up to date local market insights and with your own company branding instils confidence with your customers and is a great tool to help win instructions.
Prepare these for every market appraisal to help you build credibility, support your valuation, and, it reflects well on you as a company showing that you have taken additional steps that other competitors may not have for them.
Branch Profile checklist
- A clear, high resolution logo
- A complete description with a clear brand focus and values
- Website and social media links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Have you listed all the affiliated groups you are part of?
- Correct opening hours
- Up to date meet the team with clear professional images, names, job titles and accreditations
- Correct contact details (email and phone number)
- Video or virtual tour available, is it clear and professional?
- Clear and professional office photos
- Use the initial wording of your branch profile to get across your branch's unique selling points
- Test it on mobile, desktop and app to see how it looks
You can view more about this in our dedicated video here