A lot of vendor and buyer behaviour has changed of late, and these changes could be here for the long haul.
You've got access to a suite of features to help you attract new vendors and win new instructions. Here are some tips on how to use them to keep on top of your game.
This article includes:
- Attract new vendors to your business
- Recreate the face-to-face interaction remotely
- Capture valuation leads on your site
Valuation Booster can help boost your online presence - vital since so many potential vendors are returning to the market. Make sure you're at the top of their list, and add to your Branch Profile to let them know how you have adapted your valuation processes.
Valuation Booster helps you appear at the top of selected searches, which can increase your leads volume by 500%*.
It's also worth noting that you might have more impact with Valuation Booster by using it to focus on a weaker outcode for your business. Speak to your Account Manager for the latest advice in your area.
- Offer remote services such as virtual valuations
- Give vendors Property valuation reports to show essential insight and give general advice on the best way to buy, sell, rent and search for a property while some of us may still be at home
- Use ZooplaPro's Comparables report builder to create bespoke reports for your valuations
- Use MarketView powered reports in Monitor Market and Winning instructions for targeted canvassing of properties and potential vendors in your local area, to build your leads pipeline
The Zoopla valuation tool is an online widget that provides free house price estimates to those seeking an instant valuation on your website, while generating seller/landlord leads.
The valuation is generated by the same model that powers the Zoopla house price estimate, built by Hometrack. It champions your own brand and is quick and easy to integrate into any website.
To find out more about how to add Zoopla valuation tool to your website, contact your Account Manager or Member Services. You can either email email@example.com, or, click Submit a request below and complete the contact form.