Whitelisting is the practice of explicitly allowing some specific entities access to a particular privilege. In this example, whitelisting Zoopla emails will allow all emails from Zoopla through any IT provider blocks, spam filters etc, that may stop them.
Are you concerned you are not receiving emails / Leads from us?
To make sure all the enquiries and emails get through to your inbox, ensure the following:
- Add email@example.com to your safe senders email list. All leads from our sites will come from that address
- For help on adding safe-senders, full advice can be found by doing a search online,
- Gmail: Gmail does not have a safe senders list but filters can be created for your inbox so that messages from us are never sent to spam. See here for more information. Alternatively, Zoopla can be added to your contacts list
- Outlook: You can add email addresses and domain names to your Safe Senders list, see here for more information on how to do this
- Some email clients may need to know the IP addresses of where our emails come from. If this is the case, please get in touch with Member Services using the contact form below
All Zoopla and PrimeLocation leads are logged in your ZooplaPro account. If you have tried the above steps, click here to make some further checks