The Featured Properties report displays a table which outlines how Featured Properties are performing on Zoopla, including:
- Listing views (Search views and Detailed views)
- Performance Uplift
- Search Clicks
- Log in to ZooplaPro
- Click the Manage performance tab
- Click Featured properties report
The figures in the report can vary depending on the time period selected via the calendar.
You can also navigate to the listing on Zoopla if you click on the Listing ID of the property.
Review and optimise properties regularly to drive engagement with the listing. Consider:
- The quality and order of photos
- The completeness of the property details and highlights/features
- The accuracy of the Full description and its engagement level
- Asking Price - The listed price of the property. If the property has had a/multiple price reductions since it was first listed, an arrow and percentage will display indicating the reduction amount
- Address - The address the property is listed at
- Search Views - The number of times the property appears organically in search results on Zoopla, across all platforms (desktop and mobile)
- Featured search views - The number of times Featured Properties have appeared in search results on Zoopla, across all platforms (desktop and mobile)
- Uplift - A calculation of the percentage increase that Featured search views has had, in comparison to Search Views, where the property would just be appearing organically
- Detailed views - The number of visits the property has received on the listings detail page. A visit could come from various sources ranging from a social media link, a share on a messaging app or from a search engine. (This can vary from the Search Clicks number as Detailed views can be accessed from other sources and aren't solely limited to the search results page on Zoopla)
- Featured detailed views - The number of visits Featured Properties have received on the listings detail page. A visit could come from various sources ranging from a social media link, a share on a messaging app or from a search engine
- Uplift - A calculation of the percentage increase that Featured detailed views has had, in comparison to Detailed views, where the property would just be appearing organically
- Search Clicks - The number of times the property has been clicked on from the search results page
You can sort the report, either by ascent or descent, by selecting any of the column headers.
Properties that have had a price reduction benefit from being made Featured Properties as it prominently displays them and helps drive new demand. Therefore you should be able to notice an increase in Search Views and Uplift