Featured Agent is an ideal way of boosting your brand by highlighting your branch to those searching for an agent to market their property. You’ll benefit from enhanced positioning by being placed and highlighted at the top of the Find agents directory in a standout box, increasing the likelihood of leads. Your enhanced listing also helps to provide a focus on your brand and aids you in standing out amongst competitors in your area.
How can Featured Agent help me?
Featured Agent brings with it a host of benefits for your branch, including:
- Featured Agents are listed in alphabetical order, with the non-featured agents listed below, also in alphabetical order. This is an ideal way of boosting your brand by highlighting your branch to those searching for an agent to market their property
- An increased focus on your agency can help you stand out from the crowd and win more business and instructions from people searching for an agent to market their property
- Your branch will be pre-selected in the Contact relevant agents section at the bottom of a property search results page, if, you have two or more relevant properties
- Your branch will be highlighted at the top of the Find agents page on the Zoopla and PrimeLocation sites
A Featured Agent as seen on the Find agents page on the Zoopla website
Take advantage of the increased exposure and set yourself apart from the competition! Ensure the first line of your Description calls out directly to potential vendors/landlords and follow that up with something that’s unique or important to your brand.
Your Description can be amended in your Branch Profile.
For more information on Completing your Branch Profile, click here
For more information on Best Practice for your Branch Profile, click here
- If more than 1 agent is featured in the search results, agents are shown alphabetically
- For more information on Featured Agent on Zoopla Advantage, click here
- If you wish to add additional outcodes or have any other enquiries, contact your Account Manager or Member Services. You can either email firstname.lastname@example.org, or, click Submit a request below and complete the contact form