Track incoming Zoopla leads with the Leads report. Leads are broken down into several categories, enabling you to check what type of lead has come in, and ensure you have processes in place for all types. This can allow you to track patterns in leads, and ensure no lead is overlooked.
This article includes:
To access the Leads report:
- Log in to ZooplaPro
- Click the Reports tab
- Click Leads
- The Summary tab contains a bar graph showing the number of each lead type that has been received in the set date range. Using this data, you can then refine the results by selecting the relevant tab for the lead type you wish to focus on
To adjust the date range in which you’re seeing leads, either select a suggested date range, or use the calendar to manually set the date range.
You can track leads generated over several weeks or months, either to identify market trends or to simply monitor for week on week or month on month increases in the number of leads sent to the branch.
The Summary tab includes a table that lists your Leads by month (All-time), providing you with a breakdown of your all time monthly leads and totals.
It’s a useful way to identify which months bring the highest number of leads, and which months are quieter. This could guide you to up your marketing efforts or implement different marketing strategies at key times of the year.
Data is updated overnight everyday
- Click Export to have a copy emailed to you in either .pdf, .csv or .xls format Or
- Click Print / Save as PDF to print a copy to present in meetings or have as a visual cue in the office
You might look at increasing your leads by making amendments to your listings, such as having more engaging descriptions and photos, or by using portal enhancements as part of your membership, e.g. Featured Property and Weekly Featured Property to drive an increase in clickthrough
The Phone leads tab provides you with a record of every phone call which comes in on your Zoopla listed telephone number. You can see:
- The date and time of the call
- The telephone number you were contacted from (Origin #)
- The number they reached you on (Target#), and
- If the call was Answered or Missed (Call result)
If a call lasts for more than 10 seconds, the conversation is recorded, allowing you to play it back and listen to it.
Calls will count as answered even if they connect to your answering machine
- Use the Origin # to contact the caller back - this is especially helpful if they didn’t leave a message, and ensures you never miss a lead
As ZooplaPro records every incoming call that is over 10 seconds, you can listen to phone calls and identify any missed opportunities, or, use it to enhance staff training. For example, are there areas where the call quality can be improved.
Use it to ensure staff members are giving a consistent brand experience to your prospects and highlight staff who are going above and beyond
For sale and To rent emails
The For sale emails and To rent emails tabs keep a record of all email leads that come in from Zoopla, either for sales or rental properties. You can see:
- The date and time that the lead was sent
- Which email address the lead was sent to
- The senders details
If you receive an email relating to a specific property, its details will be listed and you can view the listing on Zoopla by clicking the address.
For general enquiries, emails will display as unspecified.
You can also view the message that the lead applicant sent, along with any details on their status and search criteria.
Always check that all email leads have been actioned, and that the sender has been contacted. Reviewing their search criteria before getting in touch will position you well to suggest similar properties, and the About Me information lets you know if there might be a valuation opportunity
The Valuation emails tab keeps track of all emails that have been received requesting valuations, whether they are from potential vendors or landlords looking to market their properties right away, or homeowners who are just curious.
You can see the:
- Date and time
- The email address the enquiry was sent to
- Contact details the sender provided
The sender will have been prompted to enter their own property address, which you can view in the property section. Click on the address to take you to the Zoopla estimate and costings (estimates for bills) section of Zoopla website. If they neglected to enter their address, the email will display as unspecified.
You can also view the message that the potential vendor or landlord sent, whether it was via the Zoopla Valuation Tool or not, along with any details on their search criteria.
You can only have one email address for Sales valuation requests to be sent to and one email address for Lettings valuation requests to be sent to, or one email address for all
- Take note of the Zoopla Estimate for the property, so that you have an understanding of the potential vendor or landlords’ expectations - this can be helpful to mention when you give your own estimate
- If a potential vendor or landlord contacts you via Zoopla, continue their brand experience by sending a Comparables Report using the Zoopla Comparables Report Builder. Also ensure Zoopla logos are on letters you send them, to reinforce your link to the site they chose to contact you through