This article includes:
- Booking a campaign/subscription
- Creative requirements
To book an ad campaign or subscription, your Account Manager initially requires 4 key pieces of information from you:
- Your objective - i.e. do you want to drive leads or traffic, or increase brand awareness
- The advertising platform you want to activate on which to promote yourself, i.e. Meta (Facebook/Instagram), or Google Display Network
- The purchase type for your campaign/subscription and volume - i.e. are you wanting to work off a Cost per click basis for a guaranteed number of clicks
We'll then recommend you the best platform to help you achieve your objective.
Each platform has varying creative template requirements, of which we'll then need you to supply us with additional content and information. This is outlined in the appropriate Creative requirements sections below.
Using your outcode, your ad will be placed in front of the appropriate users at the right time, on the right platform, showcasing your brand and offerings.
We'll run the campaign/subscription on your behalf and provide regular reporting via your Account Manager. In turn, you'll deliver on your business needs and objectives.
Depending on your needs, we can build creatives in-house if supplied with the appropriate assets. Please see the following content and information that we require, in order to build your creatives on the relevant platform.
Alternatively, you may supply pre-made creatives, which can be uploaded directly to the platforms.
- As standard, you should provide a minimum of 5 high definition images. This allows us to create a number of ad variations over the period of your campaign to reduce ad fatigue
- To increase conversion rates, we use different images in the ad creative and the lead form in order to spark interest. Avoid sending CGI or lifestyle imagery as users are less likely to click-through and convert on these ad types
- Provide at least 2 ad copies with a maximum of 250 characters. Mention the price and location in the first two lines of the ad copy
- Supply additional information from the ad description (either bullet points or a paragraph) to aid in 'selling'
As standard, you should provide an image file containing 4-6 GDN ad formats,
- A file containing raw images that we can use to create GDN ads from scratch
- Creatives in .jpg/.png/.gif format
- Recommended image sizes include: 300 x 250, 728 x 90, 300 x 600, 320 x 50, 160 x 600, 200 x 200
- UTM tracking
If you require more information on booking a campaign/subscription, or if you have any other queries, contact your Account Manager directly via email or phone