You should always ensure the primary photo is the most appealing photo from the carousel. However, the method to change the primary photo on a property listing varies depending on the listing upload method used.
This article includes:
If you use a feed uploader, all edits are made via the CRM system, i.e. Alto, and not in ZooplaPro.
Whilst steps may vary between each provider, they all follow a similar process.
Once you’ve updated the main photo in your CRM system and Zoopla has received the data from your feed provider, the primary photo for the listing will automatically update on Zoopla and all other partner sites.
If you use a Manual Upload method, you can edit a listing directly through ZooplaPro.
- Log in to ZooplaPro
- Click the Manage listings tab
- Click the relevant property category, for example, Residential sales listings or Residential letting listings
- Locate and click the existing listing to edit it
- Scroll down to the Photos section. Click, drag and drop the desired primary photo to the Image 1 slot
- Scroll down and click Save. Your changes will be live on Zoopla within the hour
The order of photos in a listing is the order they will display on Zoopla. Whichever photo is in the Image 1 slot will be the primary photo for that listing.
If you are in the process of uploading a listing, the same process applies. Once you have completed the fields in the initial sections, and you reach the Photos section, click Choose Files and upload your property photos.
You can then drag and drop the desired primary photo to the Image 1 slot.
For more information on How to add photos to a listing, click here