We’ve built new functionality to deliver leads to you in a quicker and more usable way, including:
- Our Leads API, a simple interface to get leads, before integrating them into the technology used to run your business
- Our Push Delivery Service, which automatically sends leads to your business as they’re submitted
If you’re using our existing methods to get leads from us, you’ll need to migrate over to our new Leads API or Push Delivery Service by 10 July 2022.
This article includes:
- What are the existing methods?
- How do I know if I’m using the existing methods?
Currently, you may be using our lead file transfer protocol (FTP) or email parsing to get leads from us.
Your IT team/third party will be able to confirm if you’re getting leads through our FTP or email parsing, as they’ll likely be maintaining and monitoring these methods.
If I am using the FTP or email parsing, why should I migrate?
- Respond to leads quickly - Get leads in your software instantly
- Increase business efficiency - Leads can be routed to the right people first time, no manual data entry, and CRM records populated faster
- Provide a better experience for your applicants and vendors - Your customers will be responded to faster, resulting in a better experience
- Prioritise enquiries to focus on - Leads will be delivered to your business in the fastest possible time, giving you the opportunity to prioritise vendors
What impacts will this have on my business?
- The fastest delivery of leads to your business - Valuation leads will be delivered to your business in the fastest possible time, giving you the opportunity to make faster contact with a vendor
- Enriched leads data - Our Leads API gives you additional information about the customer contacting you. This data will help you prioritise and qualify your leads more efficiently than before
- A great developer experience - Our Leads API will make for an easier developer experience that is well supported by modern API documentation
What extra data can I get with my leads?
Everything you received before, plus:
- Best in class property valuation data
- Data detailing the source of all leads
How will I know which method is right for me?
Your business will need to choose a delivery method based on whether you need real-time lead delivery or not.
If you need leads as quickly as possible, we always recommend the Push Delivery Service, while those that want to get started sooner might opt for our API.
Speak to our Member Services team to find out more about which method is right for your business.
- How do I switch?
Speak to our Member Services team to find out more about migrating.
- Do I have to do any development work?
Yes, you'll need to integrate with our API or build an endpoint for us to push your leads data through to you. You can find the technical details of our new Leads API and Push Delivery Service here.
- How much is this going to cost me?
Development costs will vary, but there's no cost to you from Zoopla.
- When do I need to do this and what happens if I don't?
Our FTP will be turned off on 10th July 2022, so you will no longer be able to receive leads in this way after that date. We'll also no longer support email parsing, or be accountable for changes to the emails that interrupt integration, after that date.