- Why are my membership fees increasing?
One of our key priorities at Zoopla is delivering maximum value to our customers. This has been demonstrated through recent innovations such as the launch of Progression Portal which opened up a new revenue stream for you and the performance of our ongoing marketing campaign which delivered a 29.5% increase in unique valuation leads during the first two weeks.
With a cloudier economic outlook on the horizon, we're doing everything we can to keep costs low for you. However, like many businesses across the UK our costs to serve our customers have also increased as a result of inflation, for instance we’ve seen the cost of digital media used to drive leads increase by 22% on average. Despite this, we have decided to increase our rates at 9%, a level below the current level of inflation (Retail Price Index: 11.8%).
We look forward to continuing to work closely with you to not only drive efficiencies but also provide more return on your investment throughout the rest of the year and beyond.
- When does the price increase come into effect?
Your contract will automatically renew at the end of your current term and price increases will come into effect on the 1st of the following month.
- When my contract auto-renews, how long does the renewal last?
When your contract auto-renews, the new term will either be for the same length as your original term, or for 12 months - whichever comes first.
- What else are you delivering for agents?
We’re delivering on the ambition set out in our Vision that outlines all of the products and services we're working on now and in the future. It's all about using our unique position in the market and our data-led intelligence to deliver you value throughout the property life cycle.
Giving you what you need now
- Our latest ad campaign saw a 29.5% increase in unique valuation leads during the first two weeks post launch. And that’s on top of the 20% increase delivered in March and April
- Improvements to our website have had a real impact - a refreshed navigation bar now puts agent valuations front and centre, which has driven an 18% increase in valuation lead conversion rates and a 6% jump in homeowners tracking their property
- We’ve also invested heavily in our app – which is now driving positive results with applicant leads up 9% per session, thanks to an improved user experience
Building what you need for the future
- We’re continuing to invest in our My Home experience to safeguard your future seller pipeline. Over the past 4 months we've doubled the number of active homeowners who visit Zoopla each month
- We're delivering new innovations - most recently, Progression Portal, providing you with simplified, centralised, automated sales progression as well as a new way to unlock revenue through referrals
- We’re supporting our most-loyal members with our Zoopla Valuation Tool add-on for free to capture leads directly on your website. Get in touch with your Account Manager to claim your free valuation tool
Our Product Research Panel also gives you the chance to steer our future product development, which is vital to make sure we deliver solutions that really make a difference to you. You can find out more about the Panel and how to join here.
Maximising your membership
- How do I get in touch with my Account Manager?
Your Account Manager is here to support you and to make sure your package is right for you, providing you with extra insight on your performance relative to the local market.
You can contact your Account Manager directly via email or phone to explore new opportunities that our insight or solutions can unlock for your branch.
- How do I find out who my Account Manager is?
You can contact our Member Services team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out who your Account Manager is.
- What are the different Zoopla membership packages?
There’s three tiers of membership available at Zoopla. Check out the links below to see the differences between our packages, including the features and enhancements available at each level.
You can contact your Account Manager directly via email or phone to discuss upgrading your membership package and add-on products.
- How do I amend or cancel my membership?
We want to make your membership work as hard as possible to meet your specific business needs.
To understand the options available in respect of amending or cancelling your membership package with us, complete our form here.