This article covers some of the ways you can maximise your ROI with your ZooplaPro Gold Membership package. We will look at some of the tools you have access to, to fully utilise your membership.
Some key outcomes of following this advice:
- A greater opportunity to increase the amount of leads you receive
- Increased awareness of the tools available to be used to identify new opportunities in your market
This article includes:
- Optimising your Branch Profile
- Local insight with your ZooplaPro reports
- Valuation tools to help win instructions
- Staying ahead of market trends
- Using Valuation Booster to gain more valuation requests
- Using Featured Agent to gain more brand awareness
First impressions count. Maximising your Branch Profile page will help you deliver your brand in the right way to potential new customers. Customers will be able to find your Branch Profile in the Find agents tab on zoopla.co.uk. This ties in nicely with a topic we will cover later in this article, Featured Agent.
Take a look at our Skills Session which talks about how to write engaging profiles for maximum impact, delivered by one of our content designers. Also, why not check out our article on Best Practice for your Branch Profile.
There are many useful reports you're able to access within your ZooplaPro account. You can find these reports on the Monitor Market and Winning Instructions tabs. However, all reports can be accessed from within All Market Activity.
For more information on Using reports within All market activity, click here
We also have a Skills Session you can watch which talks about getting ahead using MarketView data
You can win more instructions by using our Comparables report builder and/or the Property valuation report (PVR). These reports allow you to showcase supporting evidence for your valuation, and help build credibility and confidence in the value you have discussed.
For more information on how these reports support your valuations and how to use them, click here to view one of our Skills Sessions.
Zoopla has a passion to deliver quality market data. Not only is it updated regularly, you have access to it. Reports that make use of this data include:
- House Price Index Report - A monthly analysis of housing demand and price growth across 20 UK cities
- Rental Market Report - A quarterly market-leading analysis of trends in the UK rental sector
- UK Monthly Market Briefing - A monthly view of the latest data and outlook for the UK residential market
You can get all of these reports for free when you subscribe. Also, keep an eye out for our upcoming property market webinars!
Valuation Booster allows you to target areas where you want to win more instructions by promoting your agency, ahead of your competitors, to applicants seeking a valuation. This enables you to target specific outcodes.
Valuation Booster is purchased by outcode. When a vendor or landlord visits Zoopla to request a valuation, their property details and contact information are collected. Your agency, alongside your logo, will then be amongst 6 agents who are pre-selected to receive this lead. You will be emailed the vendor or landlords’ details, and they will be recorded as a valuation lead.
If there are more than 6 boosted agents in the specified outcode, this rotates evenly between all agents with a valuation booster to ensure that all agents are fairly represented.
To find out more about using Valuation Booster, we have a Skills Session you can watch which talks about driving new vendor interest.
Featured Agent is an ideal way of boosting your brand by highlighting your branch to those searching for an agent to market their property. You’ll benefit from enhanced positioning by being placed and highlighted at the top of the Find agents directory in a standout box, increasing the likelihood of leads. Your enhanced listing also helps to provide a focus on your brand and aids you in standing out amongst competitors in your area.
Featured Agent brings with it a host of benefits for your branch, including:
- Featured Agents are listed in alphabetical order, with the non-featured agents listed below, also in alphabetical order. This is an ideal way of boosting your brand by highlighting your branch to those searching for an agent to market their property
- An increased focus on your agency can help you stand out from the crowd and win more business and instructions from people searching for an agent to market their property
- Your branch will be pre-selected in the Contact relevant agents section at the bottom of a property search results page, if, you have two or more relevant properties
- Your branch will be highlighted at the top of the Find agents page on the Zoopla and PrimeLocation sites
For more information on using Featured Agent, click here to view one of our Skills Sessions.
Get more when you add extra services
Accelerate your business while post-lockdown demand continues to thrive.
Upgrading your Membership package to Platinum gives you even more options to help you get ahead of your competitors and in front of vendors. Alternatively, you can add optional extras to your current membership.
For more information on Getting the most out of your Platinum package, click here
Speak to your Account Manager to find out your options or get in touch with Member Services. You can either email email@example.com, or, click Submit a request below and complete the contact form.