This article includes:
- Who are FocalAgent?
- Why is Zoopla in partnership with FocalAgent?
- When will the pilot launch?
- Which agents will qualify for the pilot?
- How do I get more information about the partnership?
- What is included with Focal.Free?
- What is Focal.360 and Focal.Pro?
- How can I advertise within my Zoopla listing that a virtual viewing is available?
- I have signed up for Focal.Free/Smart Viewing, what email address should the login details come from?
- I have signed up for Focal.Free/Smart Viewing, how quickly can I get started?
- I need help with my Smart Viewing login, who can help me?
- I need help with my Focal Hub account, who can help me?
FocalAgent is the UK's leading marketplace connecting estate agents with professional property marketing solutions. It provides 360 virtual tours, video trailers, professional photography and floor plans to estate agents and is the exclusive UK distributor of the Smart Viewing platform.
With the UK facing another lockdown, Zoopla and FocalAgent have partnered up to offer an alternative solution to complement physical viewings.
The partnership will bring agents:
- Free access to the Smart Viewing platform for Zoopla customers with the ability to conduct safe but effective virtual viewings for any of their properties listed on Zoopla.
See Best Practice for virtual tours and Conducting virtual viewings for our current advice on how to conduct virtual viewings and tours
- Ability to show consumers around a property using existing 2D photography or virtual viewings using 360 photography or tours
- Access to tailored packages with professional photography and 360 tours to provide an even more immersive virtual viewing experience
- Benefits from increased consumer engagement on Zoopla as a result of being able to offer virtual tours to all Zoopla home seekers
The pilot launched on November 30th. Zoopla members can register their interest for the pilot here.
Zoopla members with 1-2 branches are eligible to register their interest in the pilot. Qualified agents will be invited exclusively in waves, limited invitations will go out daily. They can register their interest here.
More information about the FocalAgent partnership can be found on Zoopla Advantage here.
Focal.Free includes free access to Smart Viewing, a platform that provides interactive, agent-led virtual viewings, in which the agent guides the applicant through the property with commentary and webcam. Agents will be able to select any one of their properties listed on Zoopla to view in real time, based on applicant requirements, but also switch between properties and do multiple viewings in one go to tailor viewings efficiently to applicant preferences. Agents can register their interest in the pilot here.
Focal.360 and Focal.Pro are packages created exclusively for Zoopla members. In addition to what comes with Focal.Free, Focal.360 includes a professional 360 tour, and Focal.Pro includes a full set of professional photographs, video trailers, 360 tour and floor plans. Agents can find out more about FocalAgent packages here.
We recommend updating the Full description of your listings to let potential buyers on Zoopla know they can tour this property from the comfort of their own home. If you have Premium Listings, you can use the Property Status highlight “Virtual Tour Available” to help the service stand out to Zoopla consumers.
I have signed up for Focal.Free/Smart Viewing, what email address should the login details come from?
You should receive your Smart Viewing login details from firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of signing up.
You should have your Smart Viewing login within 48hrs of sign up. This time allows us to automatically upload your Zoopla listing assets so that when you log into Smart Viewing for the first time you can start your virtual viewings immediately.
If you need help with logging in to your Smart Viewing, please email email@example.com
For help with your Focal Hub account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org