Embedded content refers to any media which launches in-page rather than launching in a new window. For property listings on Zoopla, this refers to property and development videos as well as virtual tours.
This article includes:
- Videos links in the property listings will be flagged in search results (see below image) and embedded in property detail pages providing they are served by an approved player (Vimeo, YouTube, Matterport, Vistabee, Vieweet and Audio Agent).
- Videos served by unapproved suppliers or players can be found by scrolling down the listing to the 'Links for this property' section. Once clicked on, they will open in a new window (as per current virtual functionality)
- Embedded content will appear prominently on Premium Listings in search results both as an icon and call to action in the first photo slot of the carousel. For standard listings, only the video icon will display under the lead image in search results; the video will be fully embedded within the property details page
- Embedded content displays on the desktop and mobiles site, but NOT the app - yet.
Note: This offers a strong opportunity to sell Premium Listings to customers who upload embedded videos and tours
- For New Homes; individual new build plot videos will be prioritised to appear in development property detail pages. If there is no plot video, the development video will appear for all plots within the development
Embedded video is an enhanced user experience tool that is free to our customers. However, in order to take advantage of the enhanced display in search results, the property must be upgraded to a Premium Listing.
|Which players are supported?||
|My videos are not playing/appearing||
|Audio is not playing||
|My listing with video content is not appearing as a Premium listing||
|My video.tour is not embedded within the video page||
|My content is not from an approved supplier - how do I get the supplier or player approved||
|My Vimeo video does not play "Oops! The embed code for this video is not valid."||
Have you checked you have the correct URL?