To help keep you safe online, we've strengthened our ZooplaPro login and authentication process.
The first time you login to your ZooplaPro account from a new device, browser or location, you'll be asked to verify your email address and account.
To verify access:
- Visit the ZooplaPro login page
- Complete the login details and click Log In
- Check your emails. An email containing a verification link will be sent to your nominated email address
- Click the link ensuring you are using the same browser that you attempted to login from. (The verification link should never be copied and pasted anywhere except the URL bar if you are using a browser that isn't your default one)
- Login to ZooplaPro as normal. You will receive a security alert confirming the device and location you have just logged in from and verified
If you haven’t received a verification email within five minutes of trying to log in:
- Check your email account: ensure you check the correct email account that is registered and used to access ZooplaPro
- Refresh: refresh the email browser to check for newly received emails
- Check your Junk or Spam folder: the verification email may have been automatically filtered into the email spam or junk folder
If you regularly receive Zoopla emails to your junk mail folder, you can find out how to make them appear in your inbox through whitelisting.
Alternatively, if you are having problems logging in, click here to check out the login troubleshooting article.