The Zoopla Valuation Tool is an online widget that provides free house price estimates to those seeking an instant valuation, while generating valuation leads for your business. It champions your agency’s brand, and is quick and easy to integrate into your website.
When a property valuation request is submitted for a residential property, the following information from the prospective customer will be sent to you via email:
- Full name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- The date and time they submitted the online request
- The time frame within which they are looking to rent or sell
- Whether they have asked for a sales or a lettings house price estimate
- Property address
- Number of bedrooms
- The sales estimate range* presented to the prospective customer (with the exact value in brackets)
- The rental estimate range* presented to the prospective customer (with the exact value in brackets)
- The percentage of confidence level (the prospective customer will not see this confidence percentage; instead, they see either "medium" or "high", where between 50% and 80% is "medium", and 80% or more is "high".)
- Any additional information the prospective customer has provided
*You will still see both the sales and the lettings range, even if you have only configured one or the other within your widget. Your prospective customer will only see the estimate you have configured.
If you are an Alto, Jupix, ExpertAgent, Vebra Live/Encore, or CFP Winman customer AND Zoopla portal customer, then you will see these leads routed into your CRM automatically.
If you already have Zoopla leads being ingested into your non-Zoopla CRM, it depends on how your lead routing is currently set up as to whether you'll see the leads from the Zoopla Valuation Tool.
If you encounter any issues, contact your Account Manager to investigate further.