When you are manually uploading a listing, Zoopla allows you to link to a video or virtual tour of a property.
To upload a video or virtual tour to a listing you have manually uploaded in ZooplaPro:
- Log in to ZooplaPro
- Click the Manage listings tab
- Click the relevant property category, for example, Residential sales listings or Residential letting listings
- Click Add listing to add a new listing, or locate and click an existing listing to edit it
- Scroll down to the Video / Virtual tour section. Paste the URL to your video or virtual tour in the Video/Virtual tour URL field
- Scroll down and click Save. Your changes will be live on Zoopla within the hour
For a video to display within the photo carousel of the Property details page, upload a video from one of the following video players: Vimeo, YouTube, Audio Agent, Vistabee, Vieweet, or Property Tours
Did you know...
Zoopla and FocalAgent have partnered up to offer an alternative solution to complement physical viewings.
FocalAgent is the UK's leading marketplace connecting estate agents with professional property marketing solutions. For more information, click here