The Save button not working could be down to two main reasons:
Invalid or incomplete listing fields
The Save button can grey out if there are invalid or incomplete listing fields. If this happens, the affected field(s) should be highlighted in red.
- On the Add property page, scroll up and down to find the erroneous field
- Update the field(s) as necessary
- Click Save to update the listing
Large image sizes
Attempting to load photos larger than 1MB may cause the Save button to become unavailable and result in long loading times or in some cases, a page time out.
If this happens whilst uploading a listing, a workaround is available to help alleviate the issue:
- Log in to ZooplaPro
- Click Properties and select the relevant department
- Click Add listing
- In the Status section, from the Listing status dropdown menu, click Private and fill in all the mandatory fields with a * next to them
- Click Save
- Now the listing has been saved, Click the listing to edit it
- Click Choose Files and individually add the photos
- Once you are happy the photos are saved correctly, amend the Listing status to Public
ZooplaPro is continuously evolving and we are looking at ways as to how we can increase the file size limit for you, in the near future.