The Featured properties report displays a table which outlines how featured properties are performing on Zoopla, including:
- Listing views
- Performance uplift
- Clickthrough rates
The figures in the report can vary depending on the time period selected via the calendar.
You can also navigate to the listing on Zoopla by clicking on the Listing ID of the property.
Review and optimise properties regularly to drive engagement with the listing. Consider:
- The quality and order of photos
- The completeness of the property details and features
- The description is accurate and engaging
- Asking price: the listed price of the property. If the property has had a/multiple price reductions since it was first listed, an arrow and percentage will display indicating the reduction amount
- Address: the address the property is listed at
- Results views: the number of times the property appears organically in search results on Zoopla
- Featured results: the number of times the property has appeared as a Featured property at the top of matching search results on Zoopla
- Featured results - Uplift: a calculation of the percentage increase that Featured results views has had, in comparison to Results views, where the property would just be appearing organically
- Detail views: the number of times the property listing has been clicked on and opened by potential applicants, as it appears organically in search results
- Featured detail views: the number of times the property has been clicked on and opened by potential applicants, as it appears as a featured property at the top of search results
- Featured detail view - Uplift: a calculation of the percentage increase that Featured detail views has had, in comparison to Detail views, where the property would just be appearing organically and be clicked into by potential applicants
- Clickthrough rate: the percentage of all the results views that turn into detail views
You can sort the report, either by ascent or descent, by selecting any of the column headers.