Once logged in to ZooplaPro, the Home page provides an overview of your agency activity for a set date range which you can change using the date range tool.
The data displayed on the Home page provides you with information about your agency engagement on Zoopla, and also provide you access to reports and marketing materials.
This article includes:
The Leads section provides a snapshot of your leads within a given date range.
- Select the date range
- The Total leads section shows an overview of the leads coming through
- The other section shows a breakdown of those leads into Emails, Phone Calls and a percentage of the Calls Answered. It also acts as a shortcut to the Emails and Phone leads section of ZooplaPro so you can see a breakdown of these
- Calls Answered will include any call leads that were connected to your answerphone, whether a message was left or not
- Get more information on your branch performance by using the Activity Snapshot
Your MarketView can be toggled between Sales and Lettings (if you have the department enabled), and gives you details on how you rank on total listings For Sale (or To Let), New Instructions, properties that are Sold (or Let) and those with Price Reductions. The details displayed alongside your ranking are a result of a comparison against all other agents who have at least one property on the market in your outcodes.
Click any of the tiles to go to the relevant MarketView report, where you can then change the search criteria and date range.
- Areas/Outcodes are relevant to MarketView Views, Email Alerts and Reports
Get more information on MarketView Views
Get more information on MarketView Email Alerts
Get more information on using MarketView Reports
- If MarketView is not enabled for your agency, please contact Member Services or your Account Manager
Your Properties show graphs for the number of times your properties have appeared within a list of search results (Results page views), and the number of times your properties were opened to show full details of the listing (Details page views).
The Clickthrough rate is calculated by the number of Details page views divided by Results page views, then times by 100 to get the percentage, providing you with Clickthrough rate. This can be toggled between Daily, Weekly and Monthly
Three report shortcuts are linked in this section:
- Performance report - This is a bespoke customisable report that can be emailed or printed for your customers to gain a clear view of how their property is performing
- Comparables report - This allows a highly customisable report to be built and taken out on market appraisals
- MarketView - This is our market intelligence tool which can be used for targeted canvassing and performance analysis
Shortcuts for some of our popular marketing materials are listed here and can be ordered to be delivered directly to your branch.
Click More resources to view and order any additional marketing materials.
Other marketing materials can be found under the Membership tab.
If you click Property insights and news, you will be taken to the Insights and trends page on Zoopla Advantage. Zoopla Advantage is a free to access website where we share our property insights, industry research and news.
Our Insights and trends range from reports such as the UK House Prices Index report and the Quarterly rental market report, which provide an indication of the market conditions across the country, to articles and videos from industry professionals.
There are articles covering news and updates as well as upcoming market changes and discussions about market affairs.