This article includes:
- Membership renewal
- What else are you delivering for agents?
- Why are my membership fees increasing?
Given the difficult economic situation right now, we're doing everything we can to keep costs low for you.
Like many other businesses across the UK, our costs to serve our customers have also increased as a result of rising inflation. Despite this, we’ve decided to only increase our rates in line with the current rate of inflation.
One of our key priorities is maximising the value we give to our customers. We’ve delivered a 38% uplift in vendor leads as a result of our recent marketing campaign compared to a pre-campaign average.
We’ve also recently made some optimisations to our product offering - such as the launch of Property Alerts Sponsorship, the addition of our In-Search Ads into our app and the launch of our new Remarketing offering for estate agents.
- When does the price increase come into effect?
Your contract will automatically renew at the end of your current term and price increases will come into effect on the 1st of the following month.
- When my contract auto-renews, how long does the renewal last?
When your contract auto-renews, the new term will either be for the same length as your original term, or for 12 months - whichever comes first.
- Our vendor lead performance has held strong throughout the first half of 2023, with leads delivered being 6% up overall year-on-year despite the difficult market conditions for movers
- As buyer demand has weakened due to falling buying power, we’ve focused on converting more of our buyer sessions into sales leads by optimising our search experience. We ran multiple experiments across the first half of 2023 which have improved our conversion rate to applicant lead by 5%
- Throughout the first half of 2023, we’ve been the dominant player in terms of advertising share of voice compared to our competitors. Our ‘Just Ask Zoopla’ campaign saw us feature across multiple channels. It also cemented our position as number 1 for brand awareness among homeowners wanting to understand the value of their home, or get information on selling
- We’ve launched new products - and optimised our existing ones - to help you reach your key audiences and get stronger ROI for your marketing spend. For example, by displaying our In-Search Ads in the Zoopla app, we’ve increased their click-through rate by 60%
- We're focused on growing with 'owner-movers' in order to build tomorrow's vendor and applicant pipeline. Our marketing continues to get them interested in understanding more about their property now, as well as their next one. The number of homeowners registering on Zoopla hit an all-time high during the second half of our recent campaign, at 22% growth month-on-month. We are focused on effectively engaging and nurturing this captive audience to make their next best moving decision
The Zoopla Research Community gives you the chance to steer our future product development, which is vital to make sure we deliver solutions that really make a difference to you. And, you also get the opportunity to earn vouchers for participating and sharing your feedback.
You can find out more about the Panel and how to join here.
- How do I get in touch with my Account Manager?
Your Account Manager is here to support you and to make sure your package is right for you, as well as giving you extra insight on your performance relative to the local market.
You can contact your Account Manager directly by email or phone.
- How do I find out who my Account Manager is?
You can contact our Member Services team by email at email@example.com to find out who your Account Manager is.
- What are the different Zoopla membership packages?
There’s three tiers of membership available at Zoopla. Check out the links below to see the differences between our packages, including the features and enhancements available at each level.
You can contact your Account Manager directly by email or phone to discuss upgrading your membership package and add-on products.
- How do I amend or cancel my membership?
We want to make your membership work as hard as possible to meet your specific business needs.
To understand your options in terms of amending or cancelling your membership package with us, complete our form here.